使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 10:45 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
全新的游戏还行,这编辑真的玩过p5吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 10:45 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 pf67 于 2020-4-1 10:50 编辑
漫漫来 发表于 2020-4-1 10:16
先说结论,p5r不把剧情改了就不值10分,但是本世代甚至上世代jrpg能掰掰手腕的也就一个ff7re,某系列粉丝就 ...

作为魔物娘粉丝,我偏要碰碰,你胡扯些什么JB玩意
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 10:47 | 显示全部楼层
经历过SFC-PS1黄金时代的白皮死光了呗,现在白皮游戏媒体的编辑开始换代90后了呗。一代人有一代人的游戏阅历,没啥好说的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 10:51 | 显示全部楼层
“全新”?这鬼佬编辑根本没玩过无印吧?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 10:52 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 hsyg 于 2020-4-1 10:55 编辑
pf67 发表于 2020-4-1 10:45
作为魔物娘粉丝,我偏要碰一下,你胡扯些什么玩意

讲道理魔物娘的厉害不在于系统什么什么,数量什么什么。
是每一个时间都不是浪费的 不是去夏威夷旅游,不是去战犯神社参拜,更不是和心爱的基佬画师一起写傻逼剧情。
兢兢业业做自己的游戏。做多少年,就有多少产出。这是所有摸鱼公司都不可能做到的。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 10:53 | 显示全部楼层
上一个masterpiece是hla
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:03 | 显示全部楼层
只玩了原版P5,没买P5R的原因里就有因为只是加料,堪比一款全新游戏?
是现在对全新游戏的定义已经超越了我的理解,还是说只要超过那些各种换汤不换药的变动的就叫全新游戏了?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:07 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
漫漫来 发表于 2020-4-1 10:16
先说结论,p5r不把剧情改了就不值10分,但是本世代甚至上世代jrpg能掰掰手腕的也就一个ff7re,某系列粉丝就 ...

知道你本世代和上时代游戏玩得少了,别出来秀无知成不成?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Ign怎么最近感觉高分批发是的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:11 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
全新的游戏。

毕竟完二人气高,评价好也能理解。
全新的游戏。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:16 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
今天出的分能作数吗
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:17 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
好分,我打
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Cranberries 发表于 2020-4-1 10:30
别别别,别拿ff7当**使。
还有别中文社区,就泥潭逮着p5r战,评分都战了好几个贴。
p5原版在泥潭以前至少风 ...

p5原版在s1不是一直都属于哪个游戏都能拿来踩一脚的水平吗?当然你也可以说以前被踩也是任任玩不到这么好的RPG无能狂酸就是了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:21 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
squarezty 发表于 2020-4-1 11:16
今天出的分能作数吗

现在美国还在3.31

—— 来自 Sony G8342, Android 9上的 S1Next-鹅版 v2.2.2
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:26 | 显示全部楼层
ArcticIce 发表于 2020-4-1 11:19
p5原版在s1不是一直都属于哪个游戏都能拿来踩一脚的水平吗?当然你也可以说以前被踩也是任任玩不到这么好 ...

“任任”这个范围还挺广泛的
如果这世上真的有从没碰过非任系主机的jrpg爱好者,那他一定是精通sfc时代jrpg的老害了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:27 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
这会又是白皮不懂jrpg了,也不知道是哪些人拿着个mc92分吹xb吹这么多年的
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:28 | 显示全部楼层
4月1日
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:30 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 sad6504 于 2020-4-1 11:32 编辑

献祭xb和p5r,召唤新宇宙第一jrpgxb2
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:33 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Yukibet 发表于 2020-4-1 11:26
“任任”这个范围还挺广泛的
如果这世上真的有从没碰过非任系主机的jrpg爱好者,那他一定是精通sfc时代jr ...

大哥我在粉刺他别打我
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:34 | 显示全部楼层
小泉花陽 发表于 2020-4-1 11:27
这会又是白皮不懂jrpg了,也不知道是哪些人拿着个mc92分吹xb吹这么多年的 ...

我记得p4g比xb1高吧
只不过那时候的某些粉丝还比较有矜持,不会觉得一个连写实比例人物建模都做不到的回合制ps2冷饭能代表jrpg
说到底这个世代的jrpg大作都在搞开放世界然后不幸翻车了,学p系列的那个叫什么来着?卡里古拉
回复

使用道具 举报

Persona 5 Royal Review

Persona 5 Royal is a living master class in how to take an already amazing game and amp it up to the next level. It’s not just a standard “game of the year” edition with some extra content thrown in on the side. Just about everything in Atlus’ 2016 (2017 in the US) JRPG magnum opus has been honed, polished, and expanded in some meaningful and positive way. Across more than 130 hours of adventuring through urban Tokyo and the surreal realms of the human mind, the amount of love and attention to detail hiding around each old and new twist in the story left me in awe.

As someone who’s played through the original version of Persona 5 twice, the most immediately noticeable and impactful of Royal’s changes come in the realm of combat. It’s hard to keep old-school, four-person, turn-based battles interesting in this day and age, but nobody in the business does it better than Atlus. In addition to some spot-on rebalancing of abilities and enemies across the board, the role guns play in your arsenal has been totally reimagined. Bullets now refresh after each battle instead of only at the beginning of an infiltration, with the trade-off of being able to hold less ammo overall. This feels almost game-breakingly powerful in earlier areas, but as time goes on it allows guns to settle in as a much more versatile and dependable tool rather than something you hoard only for really tough enemies.

Showtime attacks are another excellent addition, in which two members of your party team up for a devastating super finisher. The animations are deliciously clever and over the top, and they stylishly highlight your party members’ personalities and relationships. I’ll never get tired of watching Makoto and Haru double elbow-drop a harbinger of the apocalypse in a flashy, hilarious nod to pro wrestling. Showtimes trigger randomly, but are more likely to happen when your party is in big trouble or when you’re just about to finish off an enemy. That adds an extra layer of drama and unpredictability to especially intense battles at just the right moments.

There are also some new encounter types, including a volatile variant of certain enemies. They’re more powerful than the normal form and launch a devastating counterattack for every hit they take that doesn’t finish them off – but they also explode and deal massive damage to all of their allies once defeated, often ending the battle in one blow. This serves to spice up areas where you might have to fight a lot of similar enemies in a row, and encourages you to change up your usual tactics.

Even the Velvet Room has been enhanced. Every time you complete a normal encounter, there’s a chance it will trigger a fusion alarm in Igor’s sanctum. Any personas you fuse while it’s active will come out more powerful than would be possible under normal circumstances and may even have their abilities replaced with more potent versions… but if you overuse the gallows during an alarm you might get unexpected results. I decided to press my luck and ended up with a copy of Phoenix that had a full card of extremely powerful passive skills… but no attack, support, or healing moves, rendering it hilariously almost useless. The risk and reward aspect makes fusion a lot more exciting, and I found myself using the Velvet Room a lot more often than I would otherwise with the incentive of powered-up personas.

The combination of all of these new battle and progression options can make certain areas feel a lot easier than they were in the original version, at least if you’re a Persona 5 veteran. But rest assured, the new and enhanced boss fights still offer a significant challenge even on Normal difficulty. And you may remember our old friend The Reaper, the semi-secret enemy who is supposed to be Joker’s ultimate challenge? In Royal, he’s immune to the Despair debuff, so you can’t kill him the cheesy way by fighting him on specific days. This means taking him down is truly the toughest task available to undertake, and it felt absolutely amazing once I finally pulled it off.

The fantastic story has been majorly expanded with a third semester featuring one new palace, a new area in the Mementos mega-dungeon, and a new heart to steal. It’s a bit longer overall than the previous palace story arcs, but not by a lot. And there’s not a whole lot else I can say about the new storyline without risking major spoilers, other than that it pits our team of Phantom Thieves against a really fascinating new antagonist with very, very different goals, motives, and ideals from anyone they’ve faced before. Persona’s deep, thematic exploration of human society and the perils of the psyche continues to ask challenging and relevant questions about justice and suffering that left me rethinking my own convictions – and it’s when a game isn’t afraid to go to those places that it really becomes a work of higher art. It all culminates in an epic, action-drenched, multi-phase boss fight that will put all of your skills to the test and serve as an appropriately climactic capstone to everything that brought you this far.

The third semester is only one part of the expanded story, though. The main campaign has also been significantly beefed up with two new confidants joining the already rich cast: bubbly, aspiring gymnast Kasumi Yoshizawa and calming but dorky school counselor Takuto Maruki. Each has a dauntingly deep, tragic backstory filled with its own impactful twists and turns that were both painful and compelling to uncover. And one of the returning confidants from the original Persona 5 has had their role in the story significantly tweaked and expanded – but I won’t spoil who.

To balance out the extra time it will take to max out your relationships with these new characters, Royal has quite a few new ways to spend your free time optimally, like a random chance to have a dream that gives stat or relationship points every night that you go to bed without doing anything else in the evening. And focusing on fresh faces is really rewarding in palaces, not just outside of them. Kasumi and Maruki can permanently increase your HP and SP, respectively. Kasumi can also give you a new way to use your grappling hook to ambush enemies from a distance and inflict them with harmful status effects, which is pretty game-changing against some tougher groups. One of my only disappointments is that Kasumi can’t join you as a permanent party member until the third semester, but you’ll see quite a lot of her and get to test out her skills a couple of times before then.

Aside from the new area that opens up in semester three, the whole of Mementos has been brilliantly fleshed out with new collectibles and unlockables courtesy of the mysterious Jose. He can sell you powerful items in exchange for flowers that spawn in the depths, and unlock perks like increased experience points once you find enough hidden stars. Mementos often felt like a slog in the original version – it was definitely my least favorite part of the adventure. The fact that Atlus has made it feel so much more alive, adding new rewards for exploration and a healthy dose of personality, is a massive improvement by itself considering how much time you spend there. It’s also implemented a mercy-kill rule where you can run straight over monsters that are several levels below you instead of having to fight out a foregone conclusion – but you still get experience, money, and item drops. The amount this cuts down on the feeling of endless grinding is nothing less than a godsend, and I spent much more of the 130 hours of this playthrough doing interesting and engaging things instead.

I could practically fill a TV documentary with the long list of other small and medium-sized improvements found in Persona 5 Royal, but here are a few of my favorites: The Thieves’ Den is a new hangout area that will follow you across multiple playthroughs. Here, you can decorate with statues of personas you’ve unlocked, listen to the absolutely superb new and returning music, and rewatch any cutscene. Those new tracks are just as awesome as the classics, adding variety and fitting in perfectly with the energetic acid jazz that is such a huge and memorable part of Persona 5’s identity. If you were finally getting tired of the catchy “Last Surprise” – and let’s face it, after two playthroughs of the original version it’s hard not to be a little bit over it – there’s even a great new battle theme that plays during ambush encounters. Which is to say, you’ll be hearing it during most battles if you’re playing optimally, relegating Last Surprise to being a welcome, every-once-in-a-while nostalgic treat.

Incredibly, every single level of every single social link has been expanded with new dialogue, so there’s always something new to see even in familiar scenes. There’s an entirely new free-roaming district of Tokyo to explore: Kichijoji, which includes a jazz nightclub and the ability to level up your party members’ powerful Baton Pass ability with a fun, skill-based darts minigame. All of the classic palaces have been expanded with new hidden areas and new collectibles to find. Every major boss fight has been rebalanced and had new, interesting, and challenging mechanics added. It’s almost daunting how much extra cool stuff Atlus was able to pack in here. Put together, it’s probably at least another full game’s worth of content.

Verdict
Persona 5 was already a strong front-runner for being the best JRPG ever made, and Royal really gets me wondering what else could even compete. The excellent story and its lovable, multidimensional characters along with the challenging, tactical combat are all refined and back for another round with new surprises and new friends in tow. There are new areas to explore and new twists to leave your jaw on the floor. Very little has been left untouched, and just about everything that has been touched is better off for it. The Phantom Thieves have stolen my heart all over again, and I don’t really want it back.
转了原文,说得还算详细,简单标注了他概括的改动,你们还是按内容来喷吧……什么你英文不好?打扰啦。
顺便喜欢观看那边玩家生态的可以去看看原文下面的评论……

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:37 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
又到了传统的任任背锅的环节?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:47 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
就想问问atlus啥时候能解决它的dlc问题,光r自己的dlc都能整出来个60刀来,天鹅绒房间7场挑战战斗,只有一个是免费的,未免吃相过于难看。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:49 | 显示全部楼层
不是
等等
今天是不是愚人节
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:51 | 显示全部楼层
哈迪斯兜帽 发表于 2020-4-1 11:49
不是
等等
今天是不是愚人节

Updated: 1 Apr 2020 8:25 am
Posted: 1 Apr 2020 5:57 am

然而最好还是看内容来判断而不是凭一个总括和分数就直接盖棺定论……
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-4-1 11:53 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:54 | 显示全部楼层
到底是不是愚人节啊
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 11:58 | 显示全部楼层
The Phantom Thieves have stolen my heart all over again, and I don’t really want it back.

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-4-1 12:02 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-4-1 12:04 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 12:05 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
ign意思是跟同样十分的alyx一样开拓了游戏的道路?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
Cranberries 发表于 2020-4-1 11:30
别别别,别拿ff7当**使。
还有别中文社区,就泥潭逮着p5r战,评分都战了好几个贴。
p5原版在泥潭以前至少风 ...

黑任任黑魔怔了?我不想跟杀人犯互相理解,所以骂P5R都不行?意思是不宽恕杀人犯的都是任任?
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-4-1 12:09 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-4-1 12:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 12:15 | 显示全部楼层
满分还是过了,9分以上是肯定有。比泥潭指定jrpg好玩太多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-4-1 12:17 | 显示全部楼层
不可避免 发表于 2020-04-01 11:07:05
知道你本世代和上时代游戏玩得少了,别出来秀无知成不成?
你玩的多不如你举个例子?是dq11还是xb1啊

-- 来自 能搜索的 Stage1官方 iOS客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-4-1 12:18 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 15:21 , Processed in 1.457141 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.