发表于 2010-4-17 22:26 | 显示全部楼层
文真对题啊
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-6 23:50 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 芍药 于 2010-5-6 23:54 编辑

--------------------
                              涼宮ハルヒ“聖地”高校の憂鬱 無断撮影や巨大落書き
若者に人気のSF系学園小説「涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱(ゆううつ)」の舞台モデルとなった兵庫県西宮市の県立西宮北高校が、一部のファンのマナー違反にさらされている。「聖地巡礼」として訪れたファンが無断で敷地内に侵入し、グラウンドに白線で巨大文字を落書きしたり、校舎内に入ろうとしたりして警察が出動する騒動にも発展。同校もホームページに警告文を掲載。「生徒に直接被害が出ないか心配」としている。

“禁則事項”相次ぎ警察出動

平成18年4月にテレビ放映が始まって以降、ファンの聖地巡礼が加速。実在の建物や風景がアニメ中に登場するため、インターネット上で話題になり、ゆかりの場所を巡るファンが急増している。

特に原作者の谷川流(ながる)さんの出身校で、作品中で「北高」として登場する西宮北高校は、週末になると大勢のファンが集まり、通用門の前でポーズを取り、写真を撮る姿が目立つようになった。その一方でエスカレートするファンもいる。勝手に敷地内に入り校舎に侵入しようとしたり、校内の写真を無断で撮ったりするケースもあり、見つけた教諭が注意することも度々という。

昨年春と秋にはグラウンド中央に白のラインマーカーで大きく「SOS」「ハルヒ命」と落書きされ、警察が駆けつける騒ぎになった。また4月にも2回、アジア系の若い男数人が勝手に校内に入り込んでいたこともあった。

事態を重く見た高校側はホームページに「敷地外から写真を撮られたりするのはいっこうにかまいませんが、無断で敷地内に入ることは、犯罪になります。今後このようなことがあれば、警察への通報等、厳しい対応を考えています」との警告文を掲載した。

田口文夫教頭(58)は「学校に関心も持ってもらうのは喜ばしいが、それもルールがあってこそ。ファンなら協力してほしい」と話している。

◇

【用語解説】涼宮ハルヒの憂鬱

西宮市出身の男性作家、谷川流(ながる)さん(39)の作品。女子高校生の涼宮ハルヒが宇宙人や未来人らを探し出して一緒に遊ぶことを目的としたグループを結成し、大騒ぎを引き起こすストーリー。シリーズ9作で約600万部を売り上げる大ヒットとなり、アニメ化されテレビでも放送された。作品中には西宮北高校だけでなく西宮市内外の駅や商店街、住宅街なども舞台として登場する。

http://sankei.jp.msn.com/enterta ... 005061130000-n1.htm
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-7 00:21 | 显示全部楼层
满帖尽是马赛克
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2010-5-7 07:48 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2010-5-26 00:48 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-5-26 00:57 | 显示全部楼层
我轻轻的去了。。。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2010-5-26 01:01 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 芍药 于 2010-6-18 17:57 编辑

旧金山首映,这鬼妹团长还是不错的
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10841390
The North American Premiere of “The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya”!

No need for a silly title this time, it’s all about the substance! As I noted before, I was able to attend the North American premiere of the Haruhi movie this past Friday in San Francisco! The teamwork between Kadokawa Publishing and Bandai Entertainment (with gifts from Yen Press and Crunchyroll) resulted in a spectacular showing!

The movie was listed to start at 7, but even at 5 PM there were fans hanging around the building and getting tickets.

After a while of waiting upstairs, I realized that I should have been going downstairs and waiting outside the door. There were a fair amount (about 25 or so) fans down there and so we waited until the Producer for the ASOS Brigade came out with a stack of boxes.

Inside those boxes (courtesy of Yen Press) were copies of the first volume of the Haruhi manga and “The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya”. Both were, of course, translated into English for the American fans. The manga volumes went very quickly (since most people likely had the novel already) and then you went inside…

Where Cristina Vee (sorry for the bad picture of you Cristina!) was signing copies of the poster for everyone! They were fresh from the printer (just came out the day before). For those of you who don’t know who Cristina is (and why she’s in Haruhi cosplay), Cristina plays the role of Haruhi in the ASOS Brigade web shorts that Bandai Entertainment puts out to promote the series and events like this. She’s well known for takings songs from anime series and translating the lyrics into English versions.
After she finished, the marketing manager for Bandai Entertainment came out and addressed the crowd and introduced Cristina to sing a few songs. After a little technical difficulties, she was able to complete four songs.

The first two (Bouken Desho, Desho) and (Yasashii Bouyaku) were in Japanese and the last two (Super Driver and Hare Hare Yukai) were in English. There’s already Youtube videos for the performance, so if you want to see her sing, go search!

After that, the movie started a little bit later than the promoted time to a HUGE amount of applause when “The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya” came up on the screen. Everyone was quiet and enjoyed the film…for about two minutes until Kyon’s Sister came into the room and…oops, no spoilers here folks.

The audience was really into the movie, laughing and yelling out comments (I still get a laugh from the one guy yelling that Kyon’s an asshole for something he does to Yuki). It made the movie more enjoyable to see it with fans who all truly love this series. I’d say that the majority had not seen the cam-rip video due to some of the shock when certain scenes happened.

After the movie was over, during the credits Cristina went up and announced that all those who came in late should stay after and get their posters signed. Then the post-credits scene aired and everyone “aww”ed due to the significance of it. Then she and the marketing producer pointed out that we had a celebrity at the event. A fan from Japan (Takahashi-san) spent money on a trip to the US to see the North American premiere for his 100th viewing of the movie. They gave him a special lanyard that all the staff were wearing to celebrate the 2010 ASOS Brigade team.
Afterwards, they raffled off for 10 3-month subscriptions and 5 1-year subscriptions to Crunchyroll (neither I nor Yumeka won). Then something funny happened. Takahashi-san became the most wanted person there

It seemed everyone wanted to talk to him and get his signature on something Haruhi-related. Even the folks from Bandai came by with a camera to film the people stopping by. (I got my copy of the novel signed by him so Bandai could have at least one signing on film) After that, the premiere was over.

I have to give it to Bandai. This was my first event of this magnitude and it was a blast. I enjoyed meeting everyone and being around so many Haruhi fans. I woke up the next morning feeling like something was lost from me. I didn’t realize that I had been looking forward so much for the showing that afterwards I felt like “what’s next?” I’m going to be mailing a letter to the ASOS Brigade and all affiliations thanking them for this event. It’s one I will treasure for a long time.

Post-script: The following day I went back and saw the movie again. I met Takahashi-san as he was walking out from the noon showing and gave him a present for the 101th viewing for him: my copy of the Sigh novel for him to take back. In return he gave me one of his film bookmarks. I’m vastly disappointed it wasn’t Koizumi, but I think many many others will disagree with my opinion.

It’s got a spoiler meaning behind it, but Kyon and Nagato! Takahashi-san said it was a good one.
So that’s my take on the North American premiere of “The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya” A fun event, and I’m sorry this didn’t get put up two nights ago!

http://www.cartoonleap.com/2010/ ... of-haruhi-suzumiya/
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

楼主| 发表于 2010-6-12 02:47 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 该帖被管理员或版主屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-12 10:31 | 显示全部楼层
为什么我要一而再再而三地拖动滚轮
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-12 12:26 | 显示全部楼层

外国大妈,win!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-12 14:29 | 显示全部楼层
找到个可以看的,谁有大图。

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-12 14:54 | 显示全部楼层
纵使有多少合金狗眼,经过那么多楼的洗礼,都已经一败涂地.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-12 15:07 | 显示全部楼层
吐槽点好多
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2010-6-12 17:08 | 显示全部楼层
我突然觉得2L的长门大妈长得像杉田智和
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-22 01:41 , Processed in 0.196857 second(s), 4 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.