一个能够能随心所欲使用大量参考的法师,在iPadOS上却被套上了枷锁!

我希望改变这种不公,但我一个人的力量有限。
所以我需要你们的帮助,朋友们!
请向那些有能力永远驱逐这些邪恶参考工具的人施放你们的反馈。

我的反馈是这样的(法术对象是Artstudio Pro):

Dear LuckyClan:

I hope this email finds all staff well.
This is a feature request.
I believe it is an essential feature that will draw the attention of lots of pro artists.
Artstduio Pro provides a very detailed setting for a customized experience,
I think you might be interested in bringing this app to the next level of professionalism.

The feature I would like to request is "Multiple Reference",
with which you should be able to have several reference images floating outside your canvas.
A vivid example of this feature is from Krita.
This feature, essentially, makes some layers in the project file special,
so that they can be seen outside the canvas.

Now,  I know ASP already have a reference tool, but let me explain.
When you are making artwork, like original artwork which involves tons of designs in different dimensions,
you usually need lots of references to work with.
So one single floating window for reference is not enough,
this provides better UI for tracing or copying (in terms of art practice, not plagiarism ),  
but is not enough for ppl who need to foster concepts for projects.

You might think that this feature is not on any other app that is your current contender.
This is not a common feature for desktop painter programs, too.
However, we have PureRef, a dedicated program for this feature, and plz check out its popularity among artists.
We can use other programs to complement painter programs on PC, but it is impossible on iPad, that is why native support matters.

I use to think it is impossible to implement this on iPadOS, assuming there exists some limitation for this implementation (like there can only be one floating window, etc.).
However, I recently noticed that Fresco supports a similar feature by allowing their image layers to appear outside the canvas.
With clever grouping, one can achieve "Multiple Reference" with it, and that is a joy for me.

I really hope ASP can have this feature, I also believe it would be popular among your target user base.
If you would like to have more information on this subject, feel free to reply to this email.
I understand you all have busy schedules, so no need to reply to this note other than wanting to discuss this topic further.

Sincerely,
K.A

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 03:13 , Processed in 0.016388 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.