搜索
查看: 3188|回复: 7

[PS4/5] [无评分]Polygon、Kotaku、Eurogamer的TLOU P2评测

[复制链接]

发表于 2020-6-22 22:19 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
主要是之前看Lunamos在这楼提到几家不再给分的媒体选择更独立的路线,却面临关注度下降的问题。
所以这几家的TLOU P2评测到底如何呢?

Polygon主要是说顽皮狗就知道不断堆砌暴力场景和阴暗情节来说教:
https://www.polygon.com/reviews/2020/6/12/21288535/the-last-of-us-part-2-review-ps4-naughty-dog-ellie-joel-violence
开场语:The Last of Us Part 2 depicts the future, yet it fails to escape its own past.
TLOU P2在描述未来,却没能走出过去。

中段节选:I don’t have any problem empathizing with the people who I’m asked to kill in video games. The Last of Us Part 2 must think I’ll struggle with it, though, since it doles out all sorts of reasons why I should feel regret about the murder spree its characters have embarked upon. But the game’s larger problem is that the characters themselves don’t ever seem able to catch up with me.
我对电游里被我杀的角色没有任何同理心问题。但本作肯定是觉得我会很纠结这个,反复解释啊因为这些那些理由你该为这些受害者感到愧疚——而更大的问题是,游戏里的主配角们在这方面连我都不如呢?

结尾:Part 2 ends up feeling needlessly bleak, at a time when a nihilistic worldview has perhaps never been less attractive. Its characters are surviving, but they’re not learning, and they’re certainly not making anything better.
Maybe the most surprising thing that The Last of Us Part 2 offered me was the surety that, while the game was made with great skill and craft, we are actually much, much better than Naughty Dog thinks we are.
P2悲观过头了,这种虚无主义世界观前所未有地无趣。角色们是都在挣扎求存,却不记教训,更别说改善事态。
可能本作令我最意外的就是——虽然作品本身素质很高——我们人类远比顽皮狗所想的要好多了。

Eurogamer基本在夸:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2020-06-12-the-last-of-us-part-2-review-a-gut-wrenching-sequel
开场语:Can a slick, mainstream action game really reckon with the violence that drives it? The answer is yes - messily, but powerfully.                                                                                                        
一款油光水滑的主流动作游戏真能处理好驱动其本身的暴力?答案是可以——凌乱不堪,却强而有力

结尾:The thing that really struck me - and pleasantly surprised me, coming as it does from a developer so transparently in love with the language of cinema - is that The Last of Us Part 2's power is wholly unique to it being a video game. There is a special kind of empathy that develops between a player and a game protagonist that no other medium can reproduce. It's this bond that Druckmann and his team have exploited to such devastating effect. It is a sad and timely reminder of the simultaneous importance and impossibility of living someone else's experience. Play it, and listen.
真正打动并令我惊喜的是,作为制作组如此钟情于影视语言的一款作品,该作的威力完全是电子游戏所特有的。玩家和主角产生的特殊共鸣无法被其它媒体复制。德鲁克曼及其团队正是利用这种纽带,才取得了如此毁灭性的效果。这是个悲哀而及时的提醒,切身体会他人的经历是如此重要,却又根本不可能实现。玩并倾听它吧。

Kotaku和Polygon接近,但主要是说过于具体的暴力场景多到没必要,多到让人恶心:
https://kotaku.com/the-last-of-us-part-ii-the-kotaku-review-1844006193
开场语:Everything in The Last of Us 2 takes work. Every weapon reload, killing blow, and crafted item takes time and button presses. At times the game is painfully slow; even in the most action-packed sections you put in effort to move things forward. You’re paid for this work in a grim story and explicit violence. It can be exciting and beautiful, but mostly I just felt like shit.
本作啥都让人费劲。每一次装弹,每一下击杀,连道具制作都颇为繁琐。有些时候节奏慢得让人痛苦,即使在动作场景你也需要下力气才能推进。而这些的回报则是一个残酷的故事和直白的暴力。它或许美丽而让人兴奋,但我基本觉得很屎。

中段节选:My playthrough of The Last of Us 2 felt terrible to experience. Over the course of my 27 hours with the game, it grew to the point of feeling nearly unbearable. This wasn’t because it asked me hard questions about my own capacity for harm or revenge, or pulled some Spec Ops: The Line-style moralizing about video game violence.  Despite Druckmann’s promised “philosophical questions,” I never felt like the game asked me anything. Instead, it told me “brutality,” repeatedly and louder, until by the end I couldn’t hear what it was trying to say at all. Characters make hideous, irredeemable choices, over and over. Everybody suffers, physically and emotionally, in graphic detail. This is all intended to prove a point, but the only point I got from the game was simply to be required to stare at violence, and play through violence, and then do that again, and more, and again, and more.
通关体验很差,在27小时的历程里上升到几乎不能忍的地步。不是因为什么加害复仇之类的道德难题或者《特殊行动:一线生机》那种对电子游戏暴力的诘问,实际上除了Druckmann所承诺的那些个“哲问”,我根本没觉得作品有问我啥问题。取而代之,它反复高喊着“暴力!”,直到我再也听不懂它想说啥。角色一次次做出无可救药的可悲抉择,所有人都在肉体与精神上受苦,并以画面详细展现,一切要素都试图证明某个观点,虽然我只明白了自己被要求一而再再而三地凝视、品尝这些暴力。
The Last of Us 2’s amount of cruelty and violence ultimately overwhelmed any chance of that relatability here. I didn’t find it prurient—the game doesn’t relish in its gory deaths or emotional suffering. It just takes every opportunity to show them, over and over, and decides that counts as saying something about them.
大量的残酷和暴力最终淹没了所有关联性。倒不是说低级——作品并不宣扬这些血腥死亡和情感折磨,而仅仅是反反复复地展示,决定用数量来说明一切。
The game’s diversity, which I appreciated at the beginning, just felt like an equal opportunity for different kinds of people to suffer as the game went on. Eventually, my numbness turned to an anger I’ve never felt about a video game. Late one night, I paused the game and asked myself aloud if the developers thought I was stupid, if they thought the existence of violence had just never occurred to me before.
一开始我很赞叹其表现的多样性,后来就只觉得这是什么受苦展览,最终这份麻木转化成以往对电子游戏从未有过的愤怒。后来有一晚,我暂停了游戏,大声自问:制作组是觉得我很蠢?他们认为我没见过“暴力”?

结尾:It’s a visually beautiful game that feels distinct to play, and the story it tells and how it tells it, at the most basic level, certainly pushes the edges of what games have done before. None of those accomplishments elevated or redeemed it for me. Like the nature consuming Seattle, or the outbreak consuming humanity, its ugliness overshadowed everything else.
这游戏视觉上很美,玩起来很独特,其故事和叙事无疑从最基本的层面突破了此前游戏的界限。而对我来说,这些成就均未提升或挽回其地位。就像大自然吞噬西雅图,菌株吞噬人类,它的丑陋掩盖了其它的一切。

还有数毛社发在Eurogamer上的(也有发Youtube视频),主要做技术分析而没怎么涉及剧情,自然偏向盛赞:
https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2020-the-last-of-us-part-2-tech-review
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9X57DfOgG0g
但也说了相比18年的demo缩了水:
结尾:If I had to level any complaints at the game, it would be that perhaps the final game doesn't quite match up to the full promise of the incredible E3 2018 demo embedded above. Don't get me wrong, it's close, but the animation work and shading doesn't quite live up to the full promise of that remarkable vertical slice. However, when you stand back and look at the achievement on the whole, this is an excellent sequel that greatly improves upon the core gameplay and level design of the original game. The story may not work for everyone - though I did enjoy it - but there's no question that this is a superior gameplay experience, integrated within one of the most impressive technological achievements of the generation.
要说有什么能抱怨的,那就是最终成品未能完全达到18年E3 demo的惊艳——别误会,它很接近了,只不过动画和渲染在深度上还差一点。但总的来说,它相比首作仍在核心机制和关卡设计上有了长足进步。剧情大概对不上所有人口味——我自己是挺喜欢的——但在本世代最惊人的技术加成下,gameplay体验无疑很棒。

批的两家和主流批评观点差异有点大?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-22 22:24 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 西瓜田里的飞鱼 于 2020-6-22 22:25 编辑

玻璃钢没有评分以后感觉热度下降挺大的
以前泥潭mc打分贴标题或者前几个基本就是ign gs gi polygon
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-22 22:38 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
从文字来看,评论作者也是放弃了去试图与游戏的剧情和角色产生共情,算是殊途同归吧
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-22 22:50 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
玻璃钢不是被软系媒体了么

业界唯一婆罗门edge评分啥时候出啊

—— 来自 HUAWEI PCT-AL10, Android 10上的 S1Next-鹅版 v2.2.2.1
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-6-22 22:53 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-22 23:34 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
相比于作品价值观的恶意和阴暗,画面暴力都算小问题了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2020-6-23 00:19 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
第一个痛批虚无主义的说得挺好啊,掷地有声,这编剧又扭曲又渴望说教的样子实在丑陋
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2020-6-23 00:37 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-9-28 19:28 , Processed in 0.113565 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.