找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 2289|回复: 11

[纯爱] 丢一下今天写的(英文 语法很随便)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-16 18:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello, I am a lesbian from who look feminal and i had this Australian girl who also look feminal as my 1 of 3 other roommates study in Canada. I have never mentioned that I am gay since I met my roomies, we just default assume each other is straight. But I found this Aussie exchange student quiet fits me, like we loved talking to each other and she wouldn't mind my poor English (compare to native speakers). We always had a good atmosphere while we chat.
Today she asked me out and brought me a beer in school pub, taught me to play pool. I have never played pool in my past 19yrs and I was pretty nervous (both reason 1st It was my first time & 2nd she was there hold a beer see me posing to shoot the ball) making quiet much mistakes. We both laughed a lot but meanwhile I was just feeling breaking inside that I had her seen my embarrassing skill.
On the way back to our residence, we were looking for a shop to buy some snacks. Before we reached there she held my hand and interlocked in hers. I was kinda shocked cuz i knew that for only in East Asia that girls who are friends are comfortable with holding each other's hands. But not in North America or Europe, at least! She held it for like dozen seconds and let go of mine. Then after she have paid my ice cream, she passed hers to me for a bite. I can not assume this is a plain FRIENDSHIP anymore...
  She poured me tea, then some wine, we talked like 1.5 hr in the common area in our residence. Her phone was always ringing on the table. A guy, or I dont know, guys? just keeps texting her and interrupts us. She then ask me if she should go out w some boi or go watch movies w em. And ask me for some moral advice (like maybe I should ask her not to go bed w them if she doesnt like to)... I answered her as always: Do anything you want and be prepare to take whatever it will result. I will not judge you. (Cherish every Asian you meet that do not judge you!! since judging is in our cultural). Truly if she were mine I wouldn't make these stupid neutral statements. But if all the thing she has done to me was able to be excused a friend-will-do, I couldnt  care less.
  She have asked me to go out w her to second hand shop if I am availble next weekend. Should I reject it iF she is just playing with me? As for me a Asian/Chinese I have totally no idea what is date in Western Cultral!!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-17 04:59 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
三点吧,1.你大概在越级打怪 2.slow down  3.果然不管男女都得付点小钱才好把妹
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-17 10:55 | 显示全部楼层
mxx 发表于 2017-09-17 04:59:32
三点吧,1.你大概在越级打怪 2.slow down  3.果然不管男女都得付点小钱才好把妹 ...
1.你说的这个越级打怪也不算不准确吧 我从来都是和亚洲人谈过恋爱(国内的跟日本女孩们)。可能她作为aussie被熏陶的恋爱价值观就是和我的不一样…我虽然出来5年变了很多,也许还是无法跟上她的思维。再一个,她身高比我168高一个头,十分冲击我了。我以前的女朋友都是比我矮的,身高让我天然感到被动。然后打台球的时候被帅到了…以前都是我照顾女朋友,现在可能在这场关系中要扮演相对柔软的存在?我甚至卑鄙的用white supremacy来说服自己对她的迷恋只是基于她的种族加成

2. slow down这个。已经是四人同住的室友了。我制造距离的唯一方法是关自己在房间不发出声音假装不在家。下周要去二手超市,我整个人都非常焦虑非常想哭。她的本意并不会想让我变成这样,可是我非常自卑怕我不能一直保持现在这样的有趣有吸引力。那是浪费了她的时间精力。再,她是exchange student只来一个term,发展感情我怕是不道德的。

3.她是到过日本生活的白人,会日语也在做翻译挣钱。钱这个,可能只是简单两个理由:1st it was she who asked me to went out &2nd she wanted to prove me that she is able to afford her living. 我这个刚过去的暑假没找到工作,但也没怎么玩游戏。

-- 来自 能手机投票的 Stage1官方 iOS客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2017-9-17 16:02 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-17 17:35 | 显示全部楼层
anxiety attack好了些。差点忘记自己会画一点画,下次一起出门把画这个当做惊喜给她咯 哎 想破脑袋想到半夜才解决

-- 来自 有消息提醒的 Stage1官方 iOS客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-17 17:38 | 显示全部楼层
今天她好像没归宿。我很烦,但是因为没有在交往那我也没资格管她。
另外,在偷窥她fb的时候发现她用过partner这个词,再去google一下,好像说partner大多都是性少数在用(来标榜自己身份?)
哎 下次去那个二手超市我要准备穿衬衫了…要不要请她吃个饭啊… food court还是formal点的牛排西餐?

-- 来自 能手机投票的 Stage1官方 iOS客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-17 17:42 | 显示全部楼层
艹 难道说她的夜不归宿是她方面的创造距离??

-- 来自 有消息提醒的 Stage1官方 iOS客户端
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-18 09:32 | 显示全部楼层
用partner这个词我觉得起码楼主性取向有戏,不过真的心情再不好还是花点时间好好打字啊,这样让人读着很累...
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-18 14:40 | 显示全部楼层
败毒 发表于 2017-9-17 17:32
用partner这个词我觉得起码楼主性取向有戏,不过真的心情再不好还是花点时间好好打字啊,这样让人读着很累. ...

哈哈 就去喝酒的那天非常郁闷他们这个date文化我就到yahoo上用英文问了,后来这一篇也是先发到yahoo在发到s1的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-18 14:44 | 显示全部楼层

我想起来了她周末是去她aunty家住…开车一两个小时的距离…应该不是去睡谁了。那个镇上有三个她的aunty^^
partner,我视奸她的fb看她加了几个平权小组,但没什么直接的说明自己是LGBT的地方。而且真的啊,周五两个人在common area聊天,她真的老在text又给我讲认识了哪个rich asian boi又是跟我讲要去dt clubbing get laid(一直都是说的男生,然后还问我对white boi的看法…我说有的真的就很帅但是处于privilage不自知很晚熟 我又没交往过男生所以随便搪塞两句)... 本直男听了真的心里一座火山爆发,咱直白点好不
再又想到,她说just tryna be friend with you,要不然是好人卡未遂,要不然就是怕吓到本保守asian所以馒馒来
好了,下午静下心花了两小时给她画画,还要忍耐到周末出去玩的时候再揭露… 白女这么感性,看到我的画怕不是当晚就要……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-9-19 05:21 | 显示全部楼层
湿了一地雅蠛蝶 发表于 2017-9-18 14:44
我想起来了她周末是去她aunty家住…开车一两个小时的距离…应该不是去睡谁了。那个镇上有三个她的aunty^^

看上去像是在温哥华。在我看来就是约会和交往是分开的,不要太纠结自己考虑太多
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-9-19 06:35 | 显示全部楼层
败毒 发表于 2017-9-18 13:21
看上去像是在温哥华。在我看来就是约会和交往是分开的,不要太纠结自己考虑太多 ...

难道是看asian boi这么多看出的是在van么…
那我还是按耐住吧… TURTLE!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-19 22:38 , Processed in 0.085922 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.