立即注册
搜索
查看: 2973|回复: 6

[漫改] Gerard Way伞学院将被网飞改编为电视剧(明年播出)

[复制链接]

发表于 2017-7-7 07:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Nico_Minoru 于 2017-7-12 07:09 编辑

http://www.cbr.com/gerard-way-umbrella-academy-netflix/
The long-discussed adaptation of The Umbrella Academy, the acclaimed superhero comic by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba, may have finally found a home at Netflix.
长期被提上改编议程的Gerard Way和Gabriel Ba的受赞颂的超级英雄漫画《伞学院》或许已经在网飞找到了归宿。
Debuting in 2007 from Dark Horse, the comic was first optioned for film by Universal Pictures before moving into developed in 2015 as a p l anned television series produced by Universal Cable Productions. According to Splash Report, the project has landed at Netflix, with Way involved in some capacity. An announcement reportedly could be made as soon as Comic-Con International.
2007开始由黑马公司出版的漫画,2015年就首次选择让环球拍电影,变为试图让环球有线制作电视剧。据Splash报道,该项目在Gerard Way以某种程度上参与的方式落户网飞。或将在Comic-Con宣布这一消息。
……
Filmmaker Rawson Marshal Thurber (Dodgeball, Central Intelligence), who was attached to write the film, told CBR last year that The Umbrella Academy was simply “too challenging” to adapt for the big screen. However, he hinted that a television announcement might be on the horizon. ““I don’t know if there’s much hope on the feature side for that project,” Thurber teased, “but there might be hope on the television side, dot dot dot.”
去年电影制作人 Rawson Marshal Thurber告诉CBR《伞学院》对于改编上大银幕“太过挑战性”。不过,他暗示电视剧可能会露出曙光。“我不知道这(电影)项目有多少希望”Thurber表示,“但电视剧可能会有希望,……”
According to Splash Report, The Umbrella Academy pilot will utilize the script Jeremy Slater (Fantastic Four, Death Note) wrote for Universal Cable Productions.
据Splash报道,《伞学院》将使用脚本家Jeremy Slater来为环球有线写试播集
Splash报道
http://splashreport.com/gerard-way-umbrella-academy-netflix/
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-7 09:08 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
好好好,正太杀手能做出来么?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-7 10:58 | 显示全部楼层
可以的!!!期待已久。
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2017-7-7 21:02 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-7 21:53 | 显示全部楼层

这个我记得早已完全被汉化了,各种网站上都有啦
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2017-7-11 12:58 | 显示全部楼层

一部残酷黑暗致郁中寻找温情和希望的亲情漫画。一个博士带的几个超能力小鬼长大后各行其事,毁灭与挽救世界,再自我救赎的故事。

如果上银幕,有几个角色太吃演技。
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2017-7-12 06:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Nico_Minoru 于 2017-7-12 06:29 编辑

http://www.cbr.com/netflix-umbrella-academy-tv-series/
On the heels of a report last week, Netflix has officially announced development of The Umbrella Academy, a 10-episode drama based on the acclaimed Dark Horse comic by Gerard Way and Gabriel Ba. It’s targeted to debut in 2018.
预定2018年播出,共10集。
“I am thrilled that The Umbrella Academy has found a home at Netflix,” Way, the former frontman of My Chemical Romance, said in a statement. “I couldn’t think of a better place for the vision Gabriel Bá and myself had when creating the comic, and cannot wait for people to experience that world as a live action show.”
“我很激动《伞学院》在网飞找到了归宿,”前MCR乐队主唱Gerard Way发表评论,“当Gabriel Bá和我创作这漫画时,我们不能想到比这更好的愿景,更迫不及待期待人们感受那个世界作为一场真人秀呈现在他们眼前”。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-19 05:20 , Processed in 0.044078 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.