立即注册
搜索
查看: 5264|回复: 29

[讨论] 漫威脑洞:论25年后的漫威脑洞(脑洞变虫洞,未来已到来)

[复制链接]

发表于 2014-4-30 10:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 blueflames001 于 2014-6-12 11:08 编辑

在今年的C2E2上,漫威公布了四部漫画100周年特刊的封面,今年是漫威成立75周年,但漫威的编辑们已经开始脑补一百周年时会发生的事了
Though confetti still rains and pots and pans continue to clang for Marvel Comics’ 75th anniversary year, it’s never too soon to start planning future milestones. Maybe you’ve never day-dreamed of what Spider-Man or the X-Men might be up to in the year 2061 and beyond, but some very exciting creative talents have done just that.
“We’ve had a bunch on anniversaries lately at Marvel,” says editor Nick Lowe. “Most of our characters have had their 50th anniversary in the past couple years. We’re in the middle of Marvel’s 75th anniversary as well. It was [former Senior Editor Steve Wacker’s idea originally, that it would be fun to tackle a 100th anniversary, to imagine our characters as they might be in 40 or 50 years.”
Each week in July sees a new 100th Anniversary Special featuring a team or solo hero as they might appear in their far-flung future. It’s not only an opportunity to muse on the future of some iconic characters, but a chance to see some of the most exciting creative talents of today set loose on five wildly imaginative stories.

Guardians of the Galaxy by David LopezMoreI
Writers Andy Lanning and Ron Marz and artist Gustavo Duarte envision 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL - GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, with a cover by David Lopez.
Lanning asks: “A chance to work with my good buddy Ron on a Guardians of the Galaxy story set in a possible future continuity a hundred years from now that explores what things might look like in the future, how the team has changed, what’s stayed the same, what’s different and do whatever you want? You had me at ‘A chance!’”
“This is the first Marvel work I've done in quite a while,” reports Marz, “so it's been a lot of fun coming back to where I started, with the cosmic end of things in the Marvel Universe. The Guardians of the Galaxy still exist in the far-flung future, but a somewhat different version. Or maybe an ‘evolved’ version is a better way to describe the team. This version of the Guardians isn't just trying to preserve our universe; they're trying to preserve all universes from the all-consuming hunger of Galactus. What happens if the World Devourer devours the nexus to all known universes?”
So, who’s guarding the galaxy?
“Well, there's still a Star-Lord, and she's pretty great at the job,” teases Marz. “Iron Man is part of the team, though you really have to wonder how Tony Stark is around after all these years. Drax is back, and so is one of the original Guardians, Charlie-72. No, ‘72’ is not a typo. Groot and Rocket Raccoon are still around too, because I think there might be open rebellion in the fan base if we didn't include them. In fact, Rocket is not the only raccoon on the team.”
As you might imagine, the universe will be exponentially scarier in 2069.
“The villain is Galactus,” says Marz, “But maybe not a Galactus you're familiar with. Saying more than that might ruin the surprise. And of course Galactus has a herald.”
“Plus, one of the main things we wanted to keep was the awesome scale a book like GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY offers and then up the ante a bit more!” adds Lanning. “We’re also playing with the notion that we have years of continuity we can refer to that the readers haven’t a clue about! It makes this issue read like a great ‘What If?’ adventure!”
“Ron and I are really excited to be working with Gustavo Durante on this book,” says Lanning. “I’ve been a fan of his work since picking up his collection, ‘Monsters!’ Gustavo is a fantastic storyteller as demonstrated in the stories in that book. Which are all silent. This guy can really tell a story! Ron and I wanted to take advantage of these skills [and] so have written the story Marvel old school: as a plot which Gustavo will draw from. Then we will add dialogue once the pages are complete. It’s a great collaborative way to work and we are eager to see what he does as the pages come rolling in!”
2069年时银河护卫队要在所有宇宙中对抗吞星,钢铁侠依然在队伍中,新一任星爵是个女的,德拉克斯将回归
钢铁侠你那个是红坦克装甲么?

Spider-Man by In-Hyuk LeeMoreI
Sean Ryan and In-Hyuk Lee drop us right in the middle of the action with 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL - SPIDER-MAN.
“We’re jumping into a story already in progress for this issue,” Ryan explains. “We’re treating this issue as if it was the last issue in a long arc that has been running in the Spider-Man books for a while. This issue sees the story coming to an end. The idea of the story being that the symbiote is back, but it’s been infused with technology that gives its host the power to plug in to the grid and control anything connected to it. And this being the future, that’s just about everything.”
Look for appearances from Eddie Brock and the Kingpin, in a dynamic that surprises from the very first page.
“The core of Spider-Man I think is what it’s always been from the beginning: ‘With great power comes great responsibility,’” says Ryan. “No matter what year it is, it’s an idea that’s always relevant. There’s always going to be people with power who aren’t using it responsibly. We’re always going to need Spider-Man around.
“Everything around him might change, but Spider-Man doesn’t. A perfect example is his costume. Sure, he might change costumes every now and then, but he always goes back to the same costume he’s had since his very first appearance. Stan Lee and Steve Ditko created the perfect super hero 51 years ago. It’s never been broke, so there’s no need to fix it.”
蜘蛛侠的特刊主创没透露太多信息,但看样子金并要成为新一任毒液了

以下炸裂!

X-Men by Jason LatourMoreI
Robin Furth and Jason Masters imagine a mutant on Pennsylvania Avenue in 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL - X-MEN.
“After saving the world from a black hole, Scott Summers has transformed from fugitive to national hero,” Furth explains. “On the platform ‘Equality for All,’ Scott has been elected President of the United States. But as a comet shoots across the sky—an ancient harbinger of disaster—Scott discovers that his country is descending into chaos and that those he loves most are beginning to disappear.
“Of course we’ll see Emma Frost, Beast, Kitty Pryde and Wolverine, but we’ll also learn about the grown-up Eva Bell, Christopher Muse, and Benjamin Deeds. The Cuckoos will be there too, as will a time-traveling Shogo Lee. As for the bad-guys, well, you’ll have to wait and see!”
“I’ve always identified with Scott Summers because of his intense moral code,” says Furth. “Even when he’s misdirected, he believes passionately that what he’s doing will lead to a better world. Scott has always struck me as Presidential material—earnest, good-looking, an upstanding citizen-type—but sometimes his code becomes too inflexible, too unyielding. I’m always intensely aware that Scott—like so many of us—can have good reasons for making really bad decisions. For him, the ends justify the means. But ultimately that is a dangerous proposition. Scott has the makings of both a savior [and] a dictator, depending on what he’s fighting for. He could bring about a better world, or he could bring about Armageddon. Big issues, but interesting ones!”
镭射眼成为美国总统(通过正当选举)并与艾玛结婚
编剧们还记得上次成为美国总统的变种人发生什么了吗,话说杀了@Χ教授 的变种人都能当上美国总统,你们是不是这个意思
顺便谁把镭射眼这烧棍抬出去烧了?!

Avengers by James StokoeMoreI
Writer and artist James Stokoe assembles the 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL - AVENGERS.
“Even in 2063, the Avengers are still dedicated to helping and protecting those that need protecting,” says editor Jonathan Moisan. “In this case, that means what remains of Earth after a failed Badoon invasion and America getting sucked into the Negative Zone. And while they do end up fighting the son of a familiar Marvel villain, they manage to not only stop him but also find a habitat for an endangered species. Y’know, just a normal day.”
“In the world of 2063, the Avengers are still the same heroes you know and love—sort of,” Moisan continues. “There’s Rogue and Beta Ray Bill. Doctor Strange, who’s currently inhabiting his 13th body by the time we see him here. And what would an Avengers comic be without Tony Stark? Of course, his body has been destroyed and Stark Tower is a huge Iron Man suit containing a segmented piece of his brain, but that won’t stop him from helping the team. We also see an appearance by Captain America, but I won’t spoil more than that here.”
As editor, Moisan had the task of finding an exciting voice to foretell the future of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes:
“When I took on this issue, I had only one name on my list of talent to go to: James Stokoe. I had always enjoyed James’ work on Orc Stain and the STRANGE TALES story he did, but when I read Godzilla: Half Century War, I was blown away. To me, James is the perfect guy for a book about the future of Marvel because I think he represents the future of comics. His art and storytelling is so out there and strange, yet organic and natural, I knew he’d bring just the right touch to this book. And as for the story, it’s all James and I couldn’t be happier. When I went to him and asked if he was interested, my one request was that he didn’t hold back. Once I got back the initial pitch and especially when I got the cover, I knew I had hit gold. I wanted to create the strangest, most out there, balls-to-the-wall fun Avengers comic in 100 years and I’m pretty sure James has done just that.”
2063年的复仇者成员有Rogue,马脸雷神和已经换到了第十三个身体里的怪奇医生(Doctor Strange),钢铁侠的身体已经死了但斯塔克大厦变成了装着他的一部分脑子的巨大的铁人装

Doctor梗双联发了么……

Fantastic Four by Joanna EstrepMoreI
Jen Van Meter and Joanna Estep explore the very lengths of a family’s ties in 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL - FANTASTIC FOUR.
“In 2061,” posits Van Meter, “The Fantastic Four title has for about 10 years been about a team of teens being Science Heroes! despite the pressure of operating within a fairly oppressive galactic governance body; Trin and Kirby—the twin children of Valeria Richards and Bart Banner—Lee Minh Cam—the current Human Torch—and Victoria Harkness—granddaughter of Dr. Doom—investigate time-travel crimes and have adventures with help from their Restored-Earth-based Mission Controller, Valeria Richards. Lately, some apparitions from their past—old spaceships and strange messages—have got them looking for a new kind of time-vandalism, and it looks like it just might be family members long thought dead!”
While meditating on the potential future of the FF, Van Meter also considered the mindset of a creative team approaching a centennial, and the natural desire to look back:
“I figured that if this was going to be a 100th Anniversary Issue, the creative team of 2061 would have wanted to build to something that would feel big, something that would open new doors and amaze and delight their readers, so it seemed like a big return of long-lost characters was the sort of thing they'd aim for.
“For us, it won't have been a 20-year absence, so rather than try to shock today's readers, I felt the big questions were about how a world without Reed, Sue, Johnny, Ben and Franklin would feel. What sort of stories would they have had to tell to start and maintain such a long absence? What would it be like for Valeria, left behind, missing them and watching the world smear their reputations? What would she do to get them back? What if her own kids were endangered by their return?”
2061年时,神棍德的女儿瓦列里娅与班纳的儿子巴特所生的一对双胞胎与现任火炬人李敏镐(音译)及毁灭博士的孙女将组成新的神奇四侠,专门调查时间旅行犯罪
天灭金刚狼……

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2014-4-30 10:44 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 11:36 | 显示全部楼层
Cyclops, So well-cooked so flammable ,wow

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 12:42 | 显示全部楼层
“隔壁DC最近药劲很冲~  我们也不能服输呀~”
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 13:00 | 显示全部楼层
联想到之前DC的各种预告,你们是要比谁的脑洞大么?美国的阿宅们还不寄神秘白色粉末到编辑部?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 14:24 | 显示全部楼层
URAGoodMan 发表于 2014-4-30 13:00
联想到之前DC的各种预告,你们是要比谁的脑洞大么?美国的阿宅们还不寄神秘白色粉末到编辑部? ...

你什么时候产生了DC编辑部不是危险品存放仓库的错觉
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 15:37 | 显示全部楼层
美国漫画药丸?
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-4-30 19:52 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
希望25年后能翻出这个帖子
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 20:10 | 显示全部楼层
脑洞无极限~~
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2014-4-30 20:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 21:06 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Χ教授 于 2014-5-1 22:01 编辑

上次当选美国总统的是……炫音?

按《原子之战》,这也是在十几年后当选总统 然后当天就被杀了 的人啊。

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2014-4-30 21:12 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 21:17 | 显示全部楼层
深渊魔王 发表于 2014-4-30 21:12
等等,爱玛手里拿的什么!

爱玛确实有当sm女王的爱好
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 21:18 | 显示全部楼层
2069年时银河护卫队要在所有宇宙中对抗吞星

现任作者忘了上次搞死吞叔把谁给放出来了么
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 21:31 | 显示全部楼层
漫威毕竟是电影公司,出的动漫能当同人笑话看看就不错了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 22:30 | 显示全部楼层
类似的玩意儿m家2000年就出过一次,然后自己把自己脸扇烂了,简直乐此不疲。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-4-30 22:32 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
x-23 发表于 2014-4-30 21:31
漫威毕竟是电影公司,出的动漫能当同人笑话看看就不错了。

??????
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-1 20:11 | 显示全部楼层
跟DC那边比起来“喂粉丝吃翔”的力度不够啊,这样下去会比不过DC的……

说起来啥时候DC能把卢瑟变成黑人然后让他再当一次总统?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-1 22:02 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 Χ教授 于 2014-5-1 22:04 编辑
ak123 发表于 2014-4-30 21:17
爱玛确实有当sm女王的爱好

等等唉……

25年后他们的年龄是?

好吧,这没意义,我们目前在拿50年前的镭射眼当“10年前的”用……

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-30 20:19 | 显示全部楼层
25年后,我还活着吗?
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2014-5-30 20:22 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-30 20:37 | 显示全部楼层
gpx234 发表于 2014-5-30 20:22
没错的话,25年后的Runaways全体成员和复仇者都被维克多给宰了

不对,复仇者ai那个未来维克多还是好机器人
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-5-30 20:39 | 显示全部楼层
gpx234 发表于 2014-5-30 20:22
没错的话,25年后的Runaways全体成员和复仇者都被维克多给宰了

怀疑黑化的那个是假如runaways成为少年复仇者那条时间线上的
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-12 11:07 | 显示全部楼层
blueflames001 发表于 2014-4-30 19:52
希望25年后能翻出这个帖子

其他的不知道,但蜘蛛侠的,不需要等25年了

100年?在这里我们可以看到2061年蜘蛛侠将会是什么样子。
Marvel推出了100周年超凡蜘蛛侠首话的预览页,来自明星创作者 Sean Ryan 和 In-Hyuk Lee的作品。在遥远的2061年,这个会爬墙的虫子是什么样子呢? Kingpin已经控制了超强力量的科技适应技术,他所掌握的的最强打的武器之一,掌握在了他最强的一个的敌人手中,蜘蛛侠必须再一次证明,为什么他是世界上最伟大的超级英雄!
“‘我们跳入到一个已经在进行中的故事之中,’”作者 Sean Ryan在一次Marvel网站的采访中说,“我们对待这一章节的故事,就像是对待蜘蛛侠最后一章一样。从这一章节中,我们可以看到故事的结尾,这个故事是的构思是由共生体回归而来,但注入其中的科技,使得他有了控制与其相关的事情的力量,而与之相关的一切又构成了未来。”
在7月份的每个周一,你都可以看到百年超凡蜘蛛侠,可以看到影迷最爱的创造者和明星为其设想的2061年Marvel宇宙的事情!当 Kingpin拥有一个致命的武器并且可以随意的控制使用它的时候,是时候让蜘蛛侠去阻止他了,但是他做的到吗?

本帖子中包含更多资源

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-12 11:45 | 显示全部楼层
25年后,呵呵,天真!

现在你们明白希尔大王的苦恼了不?
连金刚狼在野兽面前都堪称原则和节操的代名词啊!!!
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-12 11:48 | 显示全部楼层
woshenc 发表于 2014-6-12 11:45
25年后,呵呵,天真!

野兽下巴上长角了?!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-12 16:38 | 显示全部楼层
镭射眼当总统,如果我是那个世界公民,我选红骷髅都不选他
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-7-21 09:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 blueflames001 于 2014-7-21 09:48 编辑

额,SPIDER的伪100周年刊1话完结,主要讲了这么一个故事
(这里是简介里提到的前情:作为共生体战衣的第一位主人,彼得帕克决定烧毁他,而艾迪布鲁克不同意,在一阵以(wu)拳(li)交(ya)心(zhi)两人达成共识准备销毁战衣,但就在这时候,金并出现了)并枪杀了艾迪夺走了战衣,号称是他制造了此物,“帕克先生,我不明白这么好的东西你怎么舍得放弃呢”“它太强大了,难以控制”“我不就控制的很好么”然后还展示了用共生体战衣操控汽车和直升飞机,但是彼得机智地脱出了,然后再纽约的一个小公园里钻木取火,手持火把一火把捅金并身上KO了毒液,故事最后,彼得在补自己的制服,梅婶似乎死了
不说这个故事前面怎么样,光看这本结尾也觉得烂了啊!

X100周年特刊
(X战警一群人阻止了一个黑洞,因为获得了民意当了总统,他也和艾玛结婚了)但是当选前夜艾玛被人干掉而且除了镭射眼别人都不记得她了

凯蒂你在COS罪恶王冠么……
然后射射就被人射了,好么,变种人当上总统就会被人暗杀,这TM也成固定剧情了是么
射射死时又放了一同眼炮导致围观群众受伤
后来X战警启动了算无遗计的 @Χ教授 留下的机器,发现大量变种人和普通人消失,
最后一切都是琴格雷(白凤凰)搞得鬼,告诉了镭射眼一大通有的没的,什么你当总统会有多糟糕BLABLA
然后又让镭射眼穿越回了过去和琴OR琴的克隆人的婚礼上
不要问我这故事是什么鬼,我也不知道这本到底在说些什么……
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-7-21 22:54 | 显示全部楼层
谁当总统谁傻逼!

下次我坚决把票投给红骷髅,

然后天天在网上喷他……

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽
发表于 2014-7-21 23:28 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 07:44 , Processed in 0.149175 second(s), 5 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.