立即注册
搜索
查看: 4206|回复: 5

[新闻] 《鸡皮疙瘩》作者R.L.斯坦将为漫威写《类人体》

[复制链接]

发表于 2016-11-1 07:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
本帖最后由 Nico_Minoru 于 2016-12-10 00:53 编辑

http://www.cbr.com/r-l-stine-is-writing-comics-for-marvel/
After writing hundreds of horror novels for young adults and kids, R.L. Stine is set to unleash his specific talents on the world of comics. While specific details remain shrouded in mystery, Stine revealed during an Reddit AMA session that he has a series of comics in the works at Marvel Comics.
“I’m writing a series of comic books for Marvel– my first comics ever,” said Stine when asked if he’d ever considered working in the medium. “But I’m not allowed to talk about them yet.” Marvel has not yet made an official announcement regarding a project with Stine. Marvel did not comment when reached by CBR.

The 73-year-old writer is most known for his line of “Goosebumps” novels, which originally ran from 1992 to 1997, lasting 62 installments. The line has since been revived and continues today. Stine’s work has inspired a number of live-action projects as well, including a television series as well as a 2015 feature film starring Jack Black. In the film, Black played a fictionalized version of Stine; the author himself played a teacher named “Mr. Black.” Stine is also known for the teen-oriented “Fear Street” young adult series, which launched in 1989, and the more recent “Mostly Ghostly” novel series.
这回漫威“儿童文学”啦,拼“深度”是不能和dc比啦。不过,我现在挺有兴趣,他会创作什么漫画呢?《怪兽出笼》大概赶不上了,难道有什么还没公布的新刊?
http://www.cbr.com/r-l-stine-is- ... -for-marvel-comics/
The new assignment fulfills a lifelong dream for Stine. “My first ambition was to be a comic book artist,” he told the New York Times. “I started doing these little comic books in the fourth grade: ‘Super Stooge,’ the dumbest hero on earth… I was terrible. I had no choice but to be a writer.”
Man-Thing debuted in 1971 and is one of Marvel’s leading supernatural monster protagonists. While the character doesn’t speak, he’s played a large part in numerous team books and even his own series. The character’s tagline fits right in with Stine’s horror background: “Whatever knows fear burns at the Man-Thing’s touch!”
Marvel apparently offered Stine a number of characters, but Man-Thing spoke to him. His frequent use of swamp monsters in “Goosebumps” was a deciding factor for him. Stine’s take on the character will feature one major change, though: he will be able to talk. “He can talk and he’s very sarcastic,” said Stine, who noted that the first issue will see Man-Thing travel to Burbank to find out why he’s not currently in a feature film. “I’m going to do a lot of action and a lot of great violence and make it creepy, but I’m going to make it funny at the same time,” said Stine. “It’s what I try to do in my books.”
居然是《类人体》,情理之中,意料之外啊。

回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2016-11-1 11:11 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-11-1 14:20 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
Toclafane 发表于 2016-11-1 11:11
一笔写不出两个斯坦

那个斯坦早就不在漫威啦
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-10 00:58 | 显示全部楼层
难道类人体也可能进MCU?
回复

使用道具 举报

头像被屏蔽

发表于 2016-12-10 08:57 来自手机 | 显示全部楼层
提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2016-12-10 13:07 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.cbr.com/man-thing-1-preview/

看起来是某人给自己打了药,当了新的类人体

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|Stage1st ( 沪ICP备13020230号-1|沪公网安备 31010702007642号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-27 07:58 , Processed in 0.050782 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.