基尔罗格 发表于 2009-3-21 03:42

水果天堂,玩家地獄

韓國玩家本周熱門話題“水果天堂,玩家地獄”
譯者注:
這篇文章連載自歐美主題站Aionsource,作者在最近幾周時間內將Aion韓國論壇上玩家們真實的熱門話題翻譯到歐美,引起了軒然大波;有些玩家咒駡他不懷好意惡意詆毀這個遊戲,有些玩家支持他繼續讓大家看到最真實的Aion,有些玩家喜歡看他帖子中的新鮮資訊……為了避免對玩家群體產生過於負面的影響,作者在這次更新中筆調稍微積極了些,特此注明。

ps:由於論壇過濾詞的影響,文中的WG一詞被自動過濾為水果
It's been a week since I posted the first directfeed thread, where I pretty much posted a summary of the things I perceived from the Korean community. Some people were fairly upset at what I did. Some people questioned the credibility of my posts and the very sources. Some people welcomed "reality" posts. Some people were just happy at any kind of new info about Aion. Unfortunately, last one ended with flaming replies. However, I feel that following the progress of this game is something important to a lot of people here, so I'll continue translating.

-職業平衡問題 Class balancing issues
弓星傷害能力低下,精靈星空戰廢柴,近戰職業對遠程毫無還手之力等等
你可以認為這是能力低下的韓國玩家無法理解遊戲的設定,但毫無疑問的是,現在在韓國論壇上公認的觀點是,這個遊戲的職業平衡一塌糊塗。
Rangers lacking in damage, summoners fail, melees getting destroyed by ranged classes, etc. Doesn't matter how hard you try to call the korean players noobs, it's a widely accepted fact in the Korean community that class balance is broken.

- BUG和漏洞 Bugs and Exploits
跳躍射擊bug,宏漏洞,近戰職業對移動目標的無奈
Jumpshot bugs, macro exploits, inability for melees to use skill on a moving enemy

- 水果Bots
滴~滴~
Beep.. Beep..
__________________________________________________ __________________________
正如我們所看到的,雖然韓國已經收費,但玩家們認為自己還在玩一個正在Beta測試中的遊戲,而自己成為倒貼測試員,他們在論壇上整日哭泣和控訴,有些問題被無視,有些得到了回應。
As many people here are aware, Korean retail 'beta testers' (as they call themselves) have been whining and QQing loudly all day all week. Some were ignored. Some were answered.
這裏是NCsoft本周所做的回應
And here's what NCsoft have done this week

1.職業平衡更新 Class balance patches
上周對魔道星hellfire技能的哭訴得到了回應,魔道星命中被大幅Nerf;但是被很多人詬病的控制技能過多的問題卻毫無反應。
在這次更新後,一名45級名叫하늘나라的魔道星發佈了一份PvP視頻,視頻足以證明魔道星即使被大幅Nerf命中,卻依然可以憑藉控制技能而繼續笑傲江湖。
- Cries of Sorc OPness were answered by nerfing the hit rate for hellfire. While some people claim that their CC land rate was also patched without announcement, its debatable if it actually happened or not. A lvl 45 mage, 하늘나라 responded to this patch with another one of his famous Abyss pvp videos, proving that sorcerers were still as strong as they can be.

弓星得到了一點點攻擊速度的提升。不過對於大多數弓星玩家而言,這種更新近似於侮辱,你簡直無法找到能比這更不能稱作“提升”的更新了。更新的數天內,在弓星論壇上出現了超級龐大的牢騷貼爆發,長達數小時
- Rangers received a slight attack speed increase. However, most perceived this patch as something of an insult to ranger players. It's apparent that slight boost didn't mean anything for most. Just few days after the patch, a mass spam thread protest broke out in the Ranger forums, lasting for several hours.

韓國官網弓星論壇牢騷貼大爆發

此外
在長達8個月的哭訴後,精靈星依然無法在空中戰鬥。
- Summons still cannot fly even after 8 months of player complaint.

治療仇恨得到了削減。但是否解決了問題尚無法得知,因為本周治癒星依然是隊伍中天使姐姐的最大(首席)客戶
- Heal aggros lessened. However, if this made a difference or not is debatable. Clerics are still the #1 customer for Spirit healers in party play.

NCsoft承諾在耶誕節發佈職業平衡補丁,但是不肯在之前透露補丁內容
I am going to refrain from translating posts related to class balancing from now, as I was told that a NCsoft rep stated there's a major patch coming around Christmas for all classes (can't find that interview however). We'll have to wait and see.

2. BUG和漏洞 Bugs and Exploits
Aion的伺服器作為一個已經收費的遊戲還是比較穩定的,除了有時會有令人“驚喜”的維護和不事先通知的重啟之外,伺服器尚未發生嚴重的崩潰事故。也沒有諸如複製等嚴重漏洞。宏漏洞在玩家上報後很快得到了更新修復。
Aion servers seem to be fairly stable for a game that just launched. Other than evil surprise maintenances, (which Blizzard is also known to have after a major update) and unannounced restarts, servers haven't experienced major crashes. There has been no reports of a serious exploit (item dupping, etc) Macro skill exploits were patched almost immediately after they were reported by players.
不過,NCsoft好像“故意”遺忘了“跳躍射擊”bug,也許是為了讓弓星在得到真正的平衡更新之前不要太像個廢柴?我們尚不清楚NC是否會修復它,弓星們也許可以小小的喜悅一下。
However, NCsoft failed to address the "jumpshot" bug. (Perhaps they are letting rangers use it for now so that they are not total nubs until a real balance patch comes out?) There's still debate going on about if NCsoft even wants to fix this or not. For now, Rangers will just have to keep hopping.
近戰職業在空中無法攻擊到任何一個在移動中的敵人,這個問題自從深淵戰場開放的第一天就已經上報了,但NC尚未回應這個問題
Melee classes cannot land ANY of their skills in mid air on a moving enemy. This issue was reported from the day 1 of introduction of abyss flight pvp. NCsoft has yet to respond to this problem.

3. 水果Bots
這是一張從永恆之塔韓國官網論壇上截取的圖片
被標注的標題包括:“要是你們不打算修復它們請至少發個聲明”“水果天堂,玩家地獄”“水果舉報的延遲過久”“Oh~Aion,自動世界”“玩夠了,退出,浪費錢”“求求你們”“Kirodun伺服器水果問題”“水果=一半Aion線上?”“為什麼Aion在自己毀掉自己?”“怎麼刪我貼?”“這樣是不對的!”“一天比一天失望”“假如NC真的想抓住水果們……”“發佈水果IP地址現金懸賞吧”“一大早維護?”“阻止水果,或者我退出”

這是一張從永恆之塔韓國主題站論壇上截取的圖片
標注標題:“Aion回顧”“為什麼人們要用水果 第二部”“Aion,另一個要因為水果而死去的遊戲?”“要麼現在要麼放棄!封掉水果就現在!”“為什麼人們要用水果”“自從Aion開始公測後,WoW的人數越來越多啦”“水果大作戰!”“NC查封水果的決心不到1%”"水果問題明顯浮出水面"

儘管NC已經發佈了2則義正詞嚴的公告,但是他們在查封水果問題上依然看不到任何有成效的行動。
自從收費後開始,韓國玩家在這個問題上的呼聲也越來越高
Despite their energetic announcements (twice), NCsoft has made zero visible progress in terms of bot problems.
This is something Korean players voiced very strongly about since the day 1 of retail.

水果投訴問題在NC宣佈大力打擊水果之後有所緩解,很多玩家在“觀望”NC下一步的動作,不過還沒有任何有效的方式,依然可以看到在同一片地區相同的水果在辛勤耕種,依然可以看到金幣的價格在一路狂瀉。韓國玩家的呼聲從未如此大聲過,在他們看來,也許這是最後的機會,能敦促NC採取行動,阻止Aion成為下一個死於水果的MMO,就像Rohan那樣。
Bot complaints were lessened when NCsoft announced that they'll crack down bots, as many players took "wait and see" stance. However, seeing that nothing is being done (still seeing same bots in same areas), Korean players are protesting now more loudly than ever, desperately trying to persuade NCsoft from letting Aion die from bots like Rohan (a MMO that landed in Korea but failed with a massive botfest).

ps:這是一篇有理有據的玩家戰水果的帖子,我不不知道這裏會不會有人大聲疾呼說這是一名WoW雇傭的外國槍手,就算是這樣,我覺得你們也應該好好看看他所說的。
ps. There's a player's post about bots that I thought was a good point. I am not sure if I should translate it or not since the writer uses WoW as a comparison : P Let me know if you guys wanna hear what he's saying.
----------------------------------
一颗心拔凉拔凉的,好歹也是等了一年多的游戏
转自巴哈

asinfect 发表于 2009-3-21 04:32

你不能这样... ..好歹等着个有动力想玩的...

难不成还真要等到TERA和C9?....

基尔罗格 发表于 2009-3-21 06:39

职业平衡之类的倒也还能接受,现在主要是看盛大打击外挂的态度如何,如果跟以前新浪运营天堂2的时候那种态度一样,那么就真的没得玩了

kokoni 发表于 2009-3-21 10:51

Carton00 发表于 2009-3-21 11:16

我并不认为有运营公司会以提供健康环境为目的去打击外挂 人家只想要钱而已

pain 发表于 2009-3-23 01:10